Homefront Community Management takes the hassle out of HOA's and Metro Districts.
- Understanding CC&Rs, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and State Codes
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Preparing and enforcing Rules and Regulations
- Solving Homeowner Problems
- Assist Board of Directors in the performance of their duties
- Assist Board of Directors in compliance issues
- Provide annual year-end disclosures
- Assist with Annual Elections
- Reporting and reconciliation
- Joint preparation of annual budget
- Provide Association CPA info for audit and tax needs
- Assessment billing and notices
- Invoice review and check preparation
Homefront Community Management will review documents, records and other pertinent information and make recommendations. We will review your Rules and Regulations, budget, reserve study, minutes of meetings, financial reports, and collection policy.
A LA CARTE
It can be challenging for very small Associations to get the support they need. We offer a la carte services to ensure you have the tools to maintain a desirable community.
We customize our services to meet the needs of your communities and ensure a well run community for years to come.
- Consultation at start up
- Review of governing documents
- Preparation of architectural guidelines
- Preparation of rules & regulations
- Preparation of enforcement policies
- Preparation of collection service policies
- Securing of proper insurance
- Securing vendor services & contracts
- Developer assessment billing